How We Fulfill Our Mission
To preserve, protect and enhance California's largest Historical District — Old Towne Orange
• Input to Major Public and Private Development Projects
• Members of Chapman Advisory Committee
• Academic Scholarships
• Preservation Awards
• Education and Public Events
• Interaction with City Hall
• Representation at Design Review Committee Meetings,
• Planning Commission Meetings and City Council Meetings
Historic Home Tour
Saturday and Sunday
November 9th and 10th
Don’t miss this extraordinary self-guided exploration of Old Towne residential treasures featuring magnificent examples of historic architecture and exceptional landscape.
Tickets are $25 for members and $30 for non-members
in the News
Attention all historic preservation students! The Old Towne Preservation Association will be awarding the winner(s) of the 2019 Anne Siebert Academic Scholarship at our 23rd Annual Preservation Awards Dinner Gala on Sunday, May 19,
A total of $5,000 will be granted to assist an outstanding student and/or students for tuition and academic expenses within the next 24 months.
Check back after the Gala and read about the 2019 winner(s) and see how you can apply for future consideration.