Old Towne Preservation Association, a public benefit non-profit organization, was established in February of 1986 to preserve, protect and enhance Old Towne Orange, California. This one square mile area contains more than1,400 structures built before 1940. In 1997, Old Towne Orange became a national historic district and was placed in the National Registry of Historic Places. This makes it the largest residential historic district in the State of California.
The OTPA works to maintain the historic integrity and economic viability of the area through education, community involvement, and service projects which support the concerns of Orange residents to maintain this neighborhood for future generations.
2019 Board of directors
President / Sandy Quinn Vice President / Tony Trabucco Treasurer / Ted Albert Recording Secretary / Diana Zdenek Communications (interim) / Sandy Quinn Special Events / Guy Hinrichs Preservation / Jeff Frankel Chapman University Liaison / Jeff Frankel (interim) Community Involvement / Vickie Laughlin Communications / Felicia Ceballos-Marroquin Fund Development / Open position Membership (interim) / Tony Trabucco Anne Siebert Scholarship / Vickie Laughlin Member at Large / Tita Smith Member at Large / Adam Feliz Member at Large / Adam Duberstein Member at Large / Joe Peters Member at Large / Carol Craig